PRIVATE CHARTERED TRIPS
Gammara can be chartered for private cruises and customized expeditions for small groups of families and friends to have a journey specially tailored to anticipate your personal needs and travel desires.
3 Days 2 Nights: US$ 9,800 nett for a maximum of 12 persons.
4 Days 3 Nights: US$ 14,700 nett for a maximum of 12 persons.
- The above price includes:
- Daily breakfast
- Morning refreshments
- Afternoon refreshments
Meals do not include alcoholic drinks
Inclusions & exclusions
- Your booking will include on-board accommodation, snorkeling, beach visits, meals and snacks, coffee, tea and drinking water.
Note : (Tba for confirmed details) If you take a Diving trip, then it is Included in the diving are the services of a qualified dive master, full dive tanks, weights and weight belts. You can rent dive or snorkeling gear and wet suits if needed, please check out the prices for this. Each trip includes an international English speaking cruise director.
- Gammara can arrange your return hotel transport to the port of the cruise departure if your hotels are located around Labuan Bajo area. The published cruise price does not include domestic air or hotel room reservations. You will be invoiced in advance for this so you will not need to pay any of these travel expenses during your holiday.
- The published cruise price does not include domestic air or land-transfers, soft drinks, beer, tips, gear rental, massage, courses (nitrox, advanced, photo, video), use of satellite phone, trip DVD, international or domestic air transportation, hotels and meals before and after the cruise, or personal and medical insurances.
- Gammara will be expecting the guests to pay on board expenses (drinks, gear rental, etc.) in cash (Rupiah) at the end of their trip. Only one bottle of wine or spirits per passenger may be brought on board. For extensive land excursions Gammara may need to charge for additional expenses.
Booking & Payments
- After contacting us with an interest to make a booking, our team will start communication by e-mail to set up your trip and provide you with an itinerary and recommendations for your international travel arrangements and accommodation prior and after the trip. Upon your confirmation, you will receive an invoice for down payment of 30% of the total cost of your trip. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Unless paid within 10 days after receipt, the Gammara will open up your reservation for other customers. Payment must be done by wire transfer to the bank with details provided on your invoice. Any bank costs related to this transfer must be carried by the guest.
- Final payment of the 70% balance must be done at least 2 months before your departure date. For short notice bookings made within 2 months before departure, you will have to pay the full amount due. This final payment is also non-refundable.
- Price in dollar will be calculated based on exchange rate of the day of transaction.
- If a trip participant cannot make the trip already booked, the booking can be transferred to another person up to 5 days before departure.
- Total cruise fee is calculated from this base price and the number of nights that make up the cruise duration.
- There is NO FUEL SURCHARGE and all port clearance and conservation fees are INCLUDED in the above pricing. NO SURCHARGES.
- Domestic flights to the port of destination are not included in the above pricing.
- Invoices for International wire transfers will be in US$ and domestic payments will be invoiced in Indonesian Rupiah.
Charter & trip confirmation terms
- Bookings are confirmed only after Gammara has received the deposit of 30% of the cruise fee on the invoice. Rates apply on a full charter basis or on a personal basis. All trips can be booked as full charters or on an individual basis. A full charter can take 18 guests on a shared cabin basis.
- The area of operation varies throughout the year to offer optimal conditions for the season. If a cruise is requested outside of these schedules, a re-location fee may have to be charged to the total cost of the trip. The price of this fee will depend on the location of the charter but is generally 50% of full charter rate.
Changes (terms & conditions)
- Gammara reserves the option to make unavoidable changes like changes in departure dates due to unexpected changes in domestic flight schedules.
- They may also include changes to itineraries due to unexpected natural events or political unrest. Gammara team will make all effort to communicate these issues fully and to provide acceptable comfortable alternatives in full consultation with the guests.
- When a guest wants to leave the trip before its completion, Gammara is not liable for refunds, but will make every effort to facilitate return travel of the guest.
- We recommend for all guests to prepare sufficient insurance for emergencies.