Charter & trip confirmation terms
- Bookings are confirmed only after Gammara has received the deposit of 30% of the cruise fee on the invoice. Rates apply on a full charter basis or on a personal basis. All trips can be booked as full charters or on an individual basis. A full charter can take 12 guests on a shared cabin basis.
- The area of operation varies throughout the year to offer optimal conditions for the season. If a cruise is requested outside of these schedules, a re-location fee may have to be charged to the total cost of the trip. The price of this fee will depend on the location of the charter but is generally 50% of full charter rate.
Changes (terms & conditions)
- Gammara reserves the option to make unavoidable changes like changes in departure dates due to unexpected changes in domestic flight schedules.
- They may also include changes to itineraries due to unexpected natural events or political unrest. Gammara team will make all effort to communicate these issues fully and to provide acceptable comfortable alternatives in full consultation with the guests.
- When a guest wants to leave the trip before its completion, Gammara is not liable for refunds, but will make every effort to facilitate return travel of the guest.
- We recommend for all guests to prepare sufficient insurance for emergencies.
In the event of cancellation, the following charges will apply: more than 90 days 25% of the total or initial deposit, less than 90 days, 50% of the total package rate or non-refund of the deposit, less than 45 days, 75% of the total package rate, less than 30 days, 100% of the total package price.