Gammara was founded upon a set of key principles that have been implemented to drive our company in the right direction. We trust that they will serve us well and encourage others to follow our eco-friendly stance in preserving the sustainability of Indonesia’s evolving marine tourism industry.
- We uphold respect for others, the environment and local laws and regulations. We care deeply about providing our guests with the best possible sailing experience and this starts with safety in our operations. We are committed to listen for feedback and learning from our mistakes for the ongoing improvement of our product and onboard services.
- We hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical standards towards protecting the environment by applying a zero-plastic policy.
- We abide by and strive to improve upon local Indonesian standards and regulations; and we will continuously work and invest to meet accepted international standards. We care about the consequences of our actions, large and small, on those around us.
- We are deeply committed to the integrity and the preservation of the Indonesian Archipelago. Therefore, we vow to replant 1000 trees in conservation areas as part of our own personal effort to give back to mother nature for providing us with the precious wood that was used to construct Gammara.
- Above all, we believe that our corporate culture is our prime asset and is the base for our daily operations and goals.